The most important consideration when selling a business is its valuation. Typically a multiple of earnings is used as a start point for a business valuation. However, there is more to it than basic multiples. Specialist advice can help you understand, amongst other things:
- The business itself
- The trend of earnings
- The market in which the business operates
- Where the business sits in that market
As the accountant our role is to ensure that the business owner takes advantage of the appropriate reliefs and available taxation allowances in order to maximise the net proceeds of any sale.
Please contact us and ask for additional information on any of the following topics:
- How to increase your profit
- Are you still on track for retirement?
- Could your business survive without you?
- Companies, getting the timing right