Start up advice for businesses
The partners and staff of Johnstone Howell & Co. are highly qualified and skilled people and possess an extensive knowledge of a broad range of commercial activities and industry sectors. In addition to dealing with compliance matters we are experienced business advisers.
We encourage a close working relationship with our start-up clients so that they not only avoid the common pitfalls but develop an understanding of their business in order to improve profitability and growth. Our advice focuses on best practice and making optimum use of computerised information systems.
Please contact us and ask for additional information on any of the following topics:
- Using us as your business adviser
- An introduction to running your own business
- Preparing your business plan
- The Sage Accountant Partner Programme
- Should you form a limited company?
- Choosing your accounting date