The production of accounts in the correct form and content requires detailed knowledge and experience. The interpretation of financial reporting standards can be equally challenging. Johnstone Howell & Co. have a significant and on-going investment in our staff and industry leading software to ensure that our work is of the highest standard and that our clients meet the stringent requirements of Companies House, HMRC and other regulators.
By publishing accounts that are fully complaint and professional in appearance our clients are able to project a positive image of themselves and their businesses to banks, creditors, investors, would-be purchasers and other users of financial statements. A positive consequence of our investment in technology is that we can spend more time with our clients interpreting their results.
Please contact us and ask for additional information on any of the following topics:
- Should you form a limited company?
- Forming a limited company
- Preparing your business plan
- Limited liability partnerships
- Choosing your accounting date
- How long should you keep books and records
- Could you benefit from updating your constitution?